Tuesday, August 12, 2008

2nd week at Texas.Its Raining

Its been raining for the past few days.And I have got wet more than once.
But at least its not the Hot Texas Sun that beats you with temperatures soaring upto 40 deg .

Things have cooled down a bit now ,Both the weather and my pace of life here.

I completed my international students check-in yesterday and there was a big crowd there.Looked like a carnival or something .Only problem is it wasn't any fun.This was the last of the formalities that had to be completed before you could enroll yourselves for course.

Once I had done that I thought of registering for some courses,but found out that someone has already done it for me.hmmm ......... It seems my Dept registers me for some courses by default. Anyway I still have an opportunity to change them if I want to after talking to my advisor.

I have got some half a dozen Orientations to attend in the coming two weeks before my course actually starts.I think ill go for all of them bcos of the free lunch at least .

I'm still searching for a part time job.Hope i get one before the Course starts bcos I wont have much time after that .

No comments: